Community Health Clinic
The Transgender Health and Wellness Centers Transgender Health Program was created to honor Transgender Woman of Color, Sylvia Rivera. We aim to ensure future generations receive quality healthcare, while honoring our rich history. We are recognized as a Center of Excellence by the Inland Empire Health Plan and have received many awards and recognitions by the community.
We are open to all, but our primary focus is LGBTQI+ youth and transgender, gender non-conforming and intersex (TGI) adults. Many people have chosen our services because we are the only trans-led clinic and organization with a certified 501(c)(3) status. As a trans-led organization we maintain over 65% of staff that identify as transgender, gender non-conforming, or intersex.
We are proud to be the healthcare provider with the largest TGI employment in the Inland Empire. This means that approximately 97% of revenue goes back into the TGI community, enriching our quality of life.
We regard each TGI member of the community as family, so we are very invested in providing the best clinical care and social services possible. We understand how important specialized care is to our patients and so we also offer support in navigating the sometimes complex steps to getting medical approvals for treatment, or whatever the patient may need assistance with.
We affirm and accept you for where you are in your transition. This means that if you want to keep your primary care provider for primary care, we will partner them as it relates to your TGI health. You can keep your primary care doctor and still receive one of our many services. Our goal is to support you in making the best choices for you and your health.
- We provide primary and auxiliary specialty care for TGI individuals
- We have a free mental health program that can help you with your journey and provide medically necessary letters
- We provide hormones and hormone blockers for TGI youth
- We provide annual gynecology services
- We provide a speech pathologist for voice training
- We provide social services and wrap around services when external barriers impact your health and authentic living
- We provide healthcare for those living with HIV and HepC
- We provide education on HIV prevention medications, free condoms and lubrication
- We ensure that you are always informed about your options
- We ensure you have the best possible care
- We provide hair removal for gender affirming therapy
- We allow the TGI homeless, and those not out to loved ones, to use our address for important mail and needs as long as they are enrolled in our services
- We provide COVID-19 education
- We welcome you and want to remind you that with us, you can be yourself
- Primary Care
- Chest/Breast Health
- Hormone Care
- Pelvic Wellness Exams; PAP Tests
- Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI) Screenings & Treatment
- HIV/AIDS Testing, Treatment & Prevention, including PrEP and PEP
- Harm Reduction Counseling
- Care Coordination
For more information please call (760) 202-4308 or email email@example.com